Linda Parelli Happy Horse Happy Life Horsemanship Clinic
An Attitude, A Philosophy & A Priority for Training a Happy Horse
June 23, 24, 25 & 26th
West Meadow Farm * Bradford, NH
This horsemanship clinic taught by Linda Parelli is a great way to take your horsemanship to new heights as you focus on quality, harmonious riding and have a better connection on the ground and in the saddle. Linda will be covering her NEW Curriculum How to Talk Horse.
4-day Advanced HHHL Clinic – Approx. June 23-26 * 12 Max Riders. This clinic will be advancing your partnership with your horse. The majority of this clinic will be spent working in the Quality and Performance Modules, where longer lines and rider position play a major part. Prerequisite: You MUST be able to confidently walk, trot and canter in control (may be asked to submit a video). Also be a HHHL member and/or working consistently with a HHHL instructor.
Join us as a rider or part of the gallery of spectators that will benefit from Linda’s specializations of reading a horse, simulations & rider biomechanics. Be a part of the interactive demonstrations as well as in depth coaching that will leave you with the skills to continue developing the relationship that you dream of with your horse!
Rider Cost: $2375 (RIDER SPOTS FULL, Contact me for Waiting List)
- Includes 4 days of instruction with Linda Parelli.
- Four Lunches. Three Dinners with Linda (Riders Only). Lunches will be outside under a tent. Dinners will be buffet style in Sandy Hodskins home. Meat and Meatless dishes.
- Possible Live Feed will be available for you to review after the clinic. (Pending)
- Maximum number of riders is 12.
- Campfire chats on nights that weather allows.
- Stalls/paddocks available. $25/night. $15/day. Space & Power available for campers/horse trailers.
(Payment is transferable to another rider but is non-refundable)
Sign up for the FREE 2 week membership trial:
• Your final clinic payment is due two months prior to the start of clinic, otherwise you forfeit your spot.
• You must be 18 years of age or older to participate, unless pre-approved.
• All horses must have a current negative Coggins Report & Rabies.
• No video recording is permitted during any part of the clinic. This involves the use of any recording device, including cameras, tablets and cell phones.
• You are welcome to take still photographs.
• Smoking is not allowed in or around the barn.
• DOG POLICY: No dogs are permitted at West Meadow Farm during a clinic. We are a horse a horse facility, and the safety of horse and rider is our first priority. Thank you for your cooperation
• This clinic might involve riding outside the arena in varied terrain. If you are not comfortable doing this, please let me know your limitations.
• Clinic size is limited to allow individual instruction, although at times you will be expected to work with your horse independently.
• Please plan to arrive before dark on the day prior to the start of the clinic.
• Clinics generally start at 9am and continue until 4 or 5pm, with an hour break at noon. However, the schedule may vary depending on circumstances. Each clinic is unique and we want to be sure everyone gets the most out of the experience.