2-day clinic – July 10-11. This clinic would be best suited for riders that have never ridden with Joe Wolter before and/or riders that have particular issues with their horses that could use more help with their horse. Joe is known for his deep understanding of horses and his thoughtful, patient approach to teaching. Max 11 Riders. Lunch/Dinner Included.
• Your deposit/clinic payment holds your spot. Once we have deposited your check(s), your payment(s) are Non-Refundable. It can however be transferable to another rider (if they quality) for the clinic. If Sandy finds the replacement, there will be 50% finders fee to fill your spot.
• Your final clinic payment is due two months prior to the start of clinic, otherwise you forfeit your spot.
• You must be 18 years of age or older to participate, unless pre-approved.
• All horses must have a current negative Coggins Report & Rabies.
• No video recording is permitted during any part of the clinic. This involves the use of any recording device, including cameras, tablets and cell phones.
• You are welcome to take still photographs.
• Smoking is not allowed in or around the barn.
• DOG POLICY: No dogs are permitted at West Meadow Farm during a clinic. We are a horse a horse facility, and the safety of horse and rider is our first priority. Thank you for your cooperation.
• This clinic might involve riding outside the arena in varied terrain. If you are not comfortable doing this, please let me know your limitations.
• Clinic size is limited to allow individual instruction, although at times you will be expected to work with your horse independently.
• Please plan to arrive before dark on the day prior to the start of the clinic.
• Clinics generally start at 9am and continue until 4 or 5pm, with an hour break at noon. However, the schedule may vary depending on circumstances. Each clinic is unique and we want to be sure everyone gets the most out of the experience.