RIDER SPOTS FULL! This clinic is geared to the individual needs of each horse and rider. Joe's horsemanship clinics serve as the foundation for advancement and are designed to help develop a stronger horse/human partnership regardless of the rider’s discipline or experience. Focusing on refining the skills needed to further advance riders toward their goals, whether on a ranch, on the trail, or in the show ring. Joe strives to help riders understand things from the horse’s point of view so that together they can accomplish whatever is required of them. Areas that might be covered: water obstacles, narrow trails, riding in groups, herd bound issues, barn sour issues, buddy sour issues, riding in big open spaces, helping your horse overcome areas where he might be unsure. Learning Joe's ideas of "Working with the whole horse", "Getting your Horse with You" & "Getting to the Feet" & what "Turning Loose" means to Joe. Maximum of 11 riders.
• Your deposit/clinic payment holds your spot. Once we have deposited your check(s), your payment(s) are Non-Refundable. It can however be transferable to another rider for this 3 day clinic.
• Your final clinic payment is due two months prior to the start of clinic, otherwise you forfeit your spot.
• You must be 18 years of age or older to participate, unless pre-approved.
• All horses must have a current negative Coggins Report & Rabies.
• No video recording is permitted during any part of the clinic. This involves the use of any recording device, including cameras, tablets and cell phones.
• You are welcome to take still photographs.
• Smoking is not allowed in or around the barn.
• Dogs are HIGHLY discouraged, but if you must bring a dog it will need to be confined at all times.
• This clinic might involve riding outside the arena in varied terrain. If you are not comfortable doing this, please let me know your limitations.
• Clinic size is limited to allow individual instruction, although at times you will be expected to work with your horse independently.
• Please plan to arrive before dark on the day prior to the start of the clinic.
• Clinics generally start at 9am and continue until 4 or 5pm, with an hour break at noon. However, the schedule may vary depending on circumstances. Each clinic is unique and we want to be sure everyone gets the most out of the experience.