Developing a willing & confident partner through the stages program. Glenn will be back in NH for a 4 day clinic. Limit of 10 Riders! We will be riding in the indoor arena as well as outside around the farm. We will be Putting a Purpose to what we have been learning throughout the stages program.
Maximum of 10 riders.
$1450/Rider Fee (4 days) ($500 deposit to hold spot)
$25/stall/per night (1 bag of shaving included)
$20/meals/per day, Lunch & Dinner (Optional, must sign up ahead of time).
$50/house/per night, shared room, shared full bathroom (Optional) 3-4 guests possible
Camp no power: Free
Camp with power: $20/night (Optional)
Please mail filled out form & payment ASAP to hold your spot.
• Your deposit/clinic payment holds your spot. Once we have deposited your check(s), your payment(s) are Non-Refundable. It can however be transferable to another rider for this 3 day clinic.
• Your final clinic payment is due two months prior to the start of clinic, otherwise you forfeit your spot.
• You must be 18 years of age or older to participate, unless pre-approved.
• All horses must have a current negative Coggins Report & Rabies.
• No video recording is permitted during any part of the clinic. This involves the use of any recording device, including cameras, tablets and cell phones.
• You are welcome to take still photographs.
• Smoking is not allowed in or around the barn.
• Dogs are HIGHLY discouraged, but if you must bring a dog it will need to be confined at all times.
• This clinic might involve riding outside the arena in varied terrain. If you are not comfortable doing this, please let me know your limitations.
• Clinic size is limited to allow individual instruction, although at times you will be expected to work with your horse independently.
• Please plan to arrive before dark on the day prior to the start of the clinic.
• Clinics generally start at 9am and continue until 4 or 5pm, with an hour break at noon. However, the schedule may vary depending on circumstances. Each clinic is unique and we want to be sure everyone gets the most out of the experience.
• Mircowave, mini-frig & coffee pot in the viewing area.