$200/day, includes day stall & hand-out. Max of 6 riders.
The bare minimum any horse owner or rider should know is Stage 2. In a perfect world, Stage 5. – Glenn Stewart
Highlights of Stage 2 Savvy:
- You start to put the 7 patterns to a purpose.
- His ground manners are great. He is willing, cooperative, calm, more confident, compliant, friendly and adaptable.
- Send over jumps. Back through narrow spaces.
- Trailer Loading
- Handling Feet
- His attitude toward you is positive, responsive, confident and respectful.
- Ride with an indepentent seat
- Direct and Indirect rein positions
- Sideways under saddle